[TYPO3] Advanced query not advanced enough - part 2

Pieter pieter.v at gmx.net
Fri May 12 20:07:36 CEST 2006

JoH wrote:
> You are right, since there is no possibility to set "starts with" or "ends
> with" for groups.
> The correct query would be
>
> fe_users.usergroup = '1'
> OR fe_users.usergroup LIKE '1,%'
> OR fe_users.usergroup LIKE '%,1'
> OR fe_users.usergroup LIKE '%,1,%'
>
> If I find the time during the next weeks, I will try to add these features.
> Don't know if it will be available for 4.01 though ...
>
> Joey

Hello Joey,
thanks for the fast response!
There is a separate extension joh_advbesearch, maybe it's possible to
add this new feature to that extension first.  Might be easier then
getting it into the core at once?

When I dreaming, what I would really like is the possibility to enter
any SQL statement.  Some kind of advanced user mode.  I need a query
like this:

SELECT username, first_name,last_name, tx_vivuser_lastpayment, uid, pid,
status, deleted, usergroup

FROM fe_users
WHERE
deleted = 0 and
( (fe_users.tx_vivuser_lastpayment = 0) or
(UNIX_TIMESTAMP() -  fe_users.tx_vivuser_lastpayment > 31536000)) and
FIND_IN_SET(3,usergroup) > 0

But it's all free software of course and I better do it myself if I want
it.  But joh_advbesearch is not very easy to get in to...

Regards,
Pieter