[TYPO3] conflict RandomRecords / Categorization

ROBERT Florence flrobert at admin.ulb.ac.be
Fri May 12 15:39:36 CEST 2006

Hello all,

Did anyone else notice a conflict between the extensions Categorization (smile_categorization) and RandomRecords (jh_random_records) ?

We use TYPO3 for the future version of our library website : Categorization extension is used to display lists of books references and RandomRecords to display one random article of the library rules.

The problem is that when we installed the RandomRecords extension, all categorized contents disappeared from our website. After removing and reinstalling Categorization, the RandomRecords extension didn't work anymore : all articles of the library rules were displayed, and not just one.

Can anyone think of a solution for this problem ? Is it possible to use both extensions ? We would like to keep them both.

Thanks a lot to the community !

Florence.

---
Université Libre de Bruxelles