[TYPO3] direct_mail

Andrea Giorgini a.giorgini at norvlit.de
Fri May 12 11:12:48 CEST 2006

Rudy Gnodde wrote:
> Hello Andrea,
>
> Is the option "allow_url_fopen" set on in your PHP config (php.ini).
> This is needed to fetch the content.
>
> Rudy Gnodde
> WIND Internet
> http://www.windinternet.nl

Hi Rudy,
yes it is. By the way I cannot understand: I followed the code, and here
  it is what is strange to me:

the class of direct_mail does
  $content = t3lib_div::getURL($this->addUserPass($this->url_plain));

to fetch the content, and if I print the content of

$this->addUserPass($this->url_plain)

there is the right url. Then I expected to have the same result if I
print the $url variable inside the function getURL, instead I receive
there a full path:

/var/www/..../typo3temp/llxml/mod_web_txdirec_509bc25da5.default.iso-8859-1.cache

how is this possible???

Thanks a lot for your answer
Andrea