[TYPO3] How's TYPO3 popular on Google?

Joerg Wagner - DigiLog multimedia usenet at digilog.de
Fri May 12 04:06:45 CEST 2006

> BTW, the evaluation there is still very arguable.

Absolutely! Try to compare Mambo and Joomla there.
The differences in assessment are much bigger than possible after such a
short time of separate developement.

In the end the only engine that may compare and weight the multitude of
parameters that account for the usefulness of any given CMS in any real life
application is a well trained neural network... possibly your own brain. But
remember the relevant confinement "well trained"!  ;)
--
Jörg Wagner
DigiLog multimedia

news:mailman.1.1147381315.8694.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...