[TYPO3] click-to-enlarge not consistent

Lisa Stanley lisa at oici.net
Thu May 11 19:28:13 CEST 2006

I have developed a site for a custom home builder and part of what they want
is for the site visitor to click on the image to enlarge it.  I have been
setting up these pages for them and did them all consistently using the
browse button to add the image, setting the size to display to 300 and then
clicking on image links to enable the 'click to enlarge'.  Not all the
images will load when the pop-up page opens, however.

An example can be seen here:

http://www.oicitest.net/index.php?id=16

The first two images load, but not the third (Sea Trail Plantation Kitchen).
Does anyone have any suggestions on what I might check to figure out what
the problem is?

Thanks!

Lisa Stanley