[TYPO3] registration without confirmation

Dado da.ingo at gmail.com
Thu May 11 15:43:02 CEST 2006

Hi all.
Finally the sr_feuser_register works, but I don't want the email
confirmation.
I've read all manual, I created all pages and in ConstantEditor I've
disabled the
- *Enable email on registration*
- *Enable email confirmation request
*But although i've disabled it, when a user make a registration, the second
page after pushing "create accunt" is:

> Dear .....,
>
> Please confirm your registration.
>
> Your membership ....has been created. We are sending a message to your
> e-mail address xxx*@xxx.com* so that you can confirm your registration
> with *FEUser*.
>
> In order to confirm your registration with *FEUser*, you will have to
> follow the instructions given in the invitation message.
>
> Kind regards,
> My Typo3 Site

 What I've to modify to make the registration user automaticaly, that is the
new user is directly stored in FEUserUponRegistration, and he can login
without confirmation?

Thanks