[TYPO3] Converting USER_INT plugin to USER

Christian Kalkhoff me at ninan.info
Thu May 11 12:24:56 CEST 2006

Ok, sorry for disturbing you. Got it myself. Had to change in

ext_localconf.php

t3lib_extMgm::addPItoST43
($_EXTKEY,'pi1/class.myclass.php','_pi1','list_type',0);

t3lib_extMgm::addPItoST43
($_EXTKEY,'pi1/class.myclass.php','_pi1','list_type',1); <- Last param is
cache

clear the cache and got what i wanted.

Best regards,

Christian

Am Do 11 12:19 schrieb Christian Kalkhoff:
> Hi,
>
> i want to convert a USER_INT plugin to USER. Unfortunally the thing has
> includeLibs from Kickstarter pointing to the php file of the plugin. If i
> set it to USER or clear includeLibs it stops working. I have no clue what i
> have to change to make Typo3 work with this plugin like any other
> USER-Object. Can you please give me a clue?
>
> Best regards,
> Christian

Christian Kalkhoff
site: http://ninan.info