[TYPO3] dynaflex produces wrong flexform-format

Johannes Konert johanneskonert at gmx.de
Thu May 11 12:16:56 CEST 2006

Dear list members, dear Thomas,
I hope you find 2 minutes to give me a hint, whats wrong.
Attached you see in 2.png the debug-output of
$dca (the dynascript configuration array)
$TCA-flexformpart before dynaflex modifies the specific flexform
$TCA-flexformpart after dynaflex ran.

As you see dynaflex puts the new field at the end and not inside of
ROOT/el, even setting path=ROOT/el in $dca['modifications'][0] does not
help.
Without dynaflex the flexform works, with dynaflex there is the error
    "Data Structure ERROR: Line 17: not well-formed (invalid token)"
It's even strange that there are NULLs in values in the flexform after
using dynaflex.

Thanks for any help. If you need further infos, just tell me.
Cheers
Johannes
TYPO3 v4, PHP4