[TYPO3] How to not resize images dispayed by showpic ?

Jérémy Lecour jeremy.lecour at gmail.com
Thu May 11 10:22:41 CEST 2006

Hi,

I'm using DAM_downloads to make a list of some files corresponding to
DAM categories.

When it seems to be an image, a thumbnail is generated. When I click
on it, a popup window is calling Showpic.php to show the image, but
with a specific size.

I'd like to show the image at full size, whatever the size is.

In the extension I can set some parameters passed to showpic.php to
have a desired max height/width. If I set them to 0, I don't get a
resized image.

I don't know if it is the only or the best solution because I didn't
know where to look after some specifications about showpic. In
addition, it seems that in the final v4 showpic is not used the same
way (or even not at all).

If it's good enough, I hope it could help someone later.

Thanks.

--
Jérémy Lecour : <mailto:jeremy.lecour at gmail.com>
webdesigner, webmaster et développeur web