[TYPO3] DKD Static Upload configuration

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Thu May 11 00:27:04 CEST 2006

Hi Dave,

dave schrieb am 08.05.2006 18:55:
> Hi
>    I am having a go at installing the DKD static publish extension from
> CVS as it looks to have all the functionality I need. I am using Typo3
> version 4.0

I didn't test it yet, but I'm happy it still works on 4.0.

> I have installed dkd_staticpublish, and dkd_xmlimport from the CVS, it
> looks like everything is working, but in the 'Import XML Data' section
> there are no choices in the possible configurations, and nothing further
> happens.
>
> Have I missed some configuration somewhere?
> in the installation of the Import XML extension it talks about a
> config.txt, should I have one of these? if so what should be in it as
> there doesn't appear to be an example one in the extension?

Yes, there's still some configuration work to do. In the extension
configuration of dkd_xmlimport you have to set config_file to
"typo3conf/ext/dkd_staticpublish/res/config.php" (if you did install
dkd_staticpublish locally) and you're done. Static publish comes with a
working configuration for dkd_xmlimport, but it can't set it automagically.

Maybe the video of our presentation of the static publish and static upload
extensions at TYCON3 [1] might also serve as a kind of documentation.

Best regards,
Thorsten

[1] http://zemm.ira.uka.de/?m=wiki&page=tycon3fr&pagemode=zemm

Regards,