[TYPO3] Categories in indexed_search - what am I doing wrong?

Johan Prawiro j.prawiro at profile-media.de
Wed May 10 14:50:22 CEST 2006

Hello!

I have a little Problem with the categorization of the returned
search-result. The search-form is successfully configured to allow
searches within the different indexing configurations. Just like it's
described in the manual.
The thing is, that it won't return any results (Yes. I am sure that
there are matching records which should be returned correctly). When I
examine the entries of the indexed_search-table (via Web>Info>Indexed
Search > Technical Details), I have noticed that the field "CfgUid" is
empty. Since the documentation says that there should be a value pair
like "Uid of indexing configuration / set-id", i guess this field is
used to filter the results.

I tried to narrow it down... and the set-id is lost when the URLs of the
indexing job are actually resolved. In specific when the field 'Proc.
Instr.' turns from the value like "[Index Cfg UID#7]" to
"tx_indexedsearch_reindex; tx_cachemgm_recache".

Is that correct? Is it supposed to be lost at this point?

I really need that categorization and I don't understand why this is so
hard to do... *sigh*

Greetings,
Johan.