[TYPO3] persistent flash file needed in typo3 template

dave ashton dave at bassmedia.net
Wed May 10 14:31:22 CEST 2006

Hi,
I have a flash music player as a header for a website -
http://domain1064146.sites.streamlinedns.co.uk/test/header.html
I need the music to constantly play when a  user clicks from page to page.
(just like on most band sites- these are all flash sites which gets round
the problem.)
At the moment the music will stop and start again on every page.

I don't want to use a popup or frames if i can help it.

Is there another way to allow the music in the flash to constantly play from
page to page?

regards,

Dave Ashton