[TYPO3] Realurl again

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Wed May 10 10:08:21 CEST 2006

2006. május 10. 08.19 dátummal Dmitry Dulepov ezt írta:

> "Does not work" is a very bad description of the problem. My favorite
> case from a call to MS technical support:
> - Help! My Windows does not work!
> - What exactly does not work?
> - Windows!

Thanks you for your answer.

In this context I would say that "my windows down not work, f.e. I see just
a blank screen." Or if you have a christmas light chain, and this chain
doesn't work means the lights does'nt light. Doen't work means that I
can't localize what is faulty exactly. If you configure this realurl
extension an in one place anyting is faulty or missing, the whole search
friendly url doesn't work. Sorry, I can't explain it better. I hope you
understand my problem.

> So how we are supposed to help when we does not know your problem
> exactly? "Does not work" is too broad.
>
> >         'redirects' => array (
> >         ),
>
> Remove this empty section.

I removed it, but nothing is changed.

> > I don't understand why don't work. The .htaccess is processed,
> > mod_rewrite is work.
>
> How do you know that mod_rewrite works? What Apache version do you have
> and how realurl is configured in TS setup?

I've written all thing least three times in thread realurl doesn't work.
I'm trying write all thing that I configured once more.

I have

- Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux) DAV/2 SVN/1.1.4 mod_jk2/2.0.4
PHP/4.3.10-16 mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7e mod_perl/1.999.21 Perl/v5.8.4
Server at mygep.mydomain.com Port 80

- I use virtual domains, I use .htaccess to switch the realurl on. My
apache2.conf is

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerName mygep.mydomain.hu
    DocumentRoot /var/www/mygep.mydomain.hu/
    <Directory />
        AllowOverride All
    </Directory>
    ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log
    LogLevel warn
    RewriteLogLevel 5
    RewriteLog /var/log/rewrite.log
    CustomLog /var/log/apache2/access.log combined
</VirtualHost>

and my .htaccess is:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^typo3$ - [L]
RewriteRule ^typo3$./*$ - [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-l
RewriteRule .* index.php

I'm sure that till this point all thing would work well. I'm looking for
the problem inside my typo3.

I configured this extension so, that in the constant section of my root
template I wrote this.

config.simulateStaticDocuments = 0
config.baseURL = http://mygep.mydomain.hu/
config.tx_realurl_enable = 1

and I wrote the real_url_config.php what you've seen yet and I included it
in my localconf.php.

I deleted all cache, but I don't have searchmachinefriendly ulr-s.

I experienced this problem with the version 4.0 of typo3. with 3.8 worked
well. But of course I accept the thing that I'm newbee and perhaps I did
anything wrong.

I would be very glad if this problem would solved.

Thanks in advance.

Gabor Matyi