[TYPO3] GIFBUILDER objects using other fields

Branden Mann branden at newmindgroup.com
Tue May 9 20:02:13 CEST 2006

Hi,
I am trying to create a GIFBUILDER image using the header from a text
object placed in the top position of the "normal" column.

I just want to format the header of the object as an image, but I would
like to have gifbuilder automatically use the header of the top text
object on each page to generate an image.

I found instructions on how to use the id of a specific object, but I
just want to use the first one in the record.

I know how to get titles (for example the typoscript: 10.text.field =
title) but am lost on how to use text content from other objects on the
page to create GIFBUILDER objects.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Branden