[TYPO3] TYPO3 on Windows / IIS ?!?

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue May 9 18:45:39 CEST 2006

Karl-Ernst Kiel schrieb:
> Hi Dmitry!
>
> Thank you - this was fast!
> But there is one problem using the shell-script:
> (Sorry - I already posted this on typo3.install.windows newsgroup on
> 08.05.2006 - I´ll keep it short...)
>
> I tried to run the crawler-script crawler_cli.phpsh via Windows command
> line. I changed line 13 in "crawler_cli.phpsh":
> define('PATH_thisScript',$_ENV['_']?$_ENV['_']:$_SERVER['_']);
> into
> define('PATH_thisScript',$argv[0]);
> to get the Path-info but I got this error:
> "Error in init.php: Path to TYPO3 main dir could not be resolved
> correctly."

There are differences whether you call a script directly (on a Unix prompt)
with <scriptname>.phpsh or via php <scriptname>.php. IIRC there are some
notes on php.net on the subjects of server/magic variables.

I tried to write the one magic script that works with all systems but never
finished it :-)

Masi