[TYPO3] how to import extensions in 4.0?

Tomasz Chmielewski mangoo at wpkg.org
Tue May 9 15:16:01 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Tomasz Chmielewski wrote:
>> How can I install extensions in TYPO3 4.0?
>
> Did not search before posting, do you? :)

Actually, I did some search before sending this post.

I only found answers that didn't apply to my case:

"Go to your typo3temp filter and delete the files : extensions.bin and
extensions.xml.gz".

I didn't have such files in my typo3temp.

"There is a checkbox named something like "show unreviewed extensions".
Check it."

Also tried that, still nothing shows up.

I've also read about memory problems, which also shouldn't be a problem
here (now I have 128 MB memory limit in php.ini).

> Reload extension list from
> TER, there is button in EM.

You mean the "Retrieve/Update" button?
When I press it, it says "The extension list has not changed remotely,
it has thus not been fetched.".

--
Tomasz Chmielewski

Silent installers with Samba