[TYPO3] Beta Release of Calendar Base Extension

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Tue May 9 09:12:31 CEST 2006

Hi!

Antonio Willybiro wrote:
> That is a rude and useless comment IMO...

I do not see anything rude in my question. There are thousands of
extensions in TER. Calendar is one of them. I was interested why this
particular extension was announced on typo3.org (and not another one).
That's it. If you see rudeness in such simple things, I can only be very
sorry about it. (I am sure you will consider this e-mail rude as well,
so this will by my last e-mail on this topic).

> The guys (and especially Mario) have done a great job so far and they are
> developping The Calendar that everybody would lik to use in the future and
> because of that we should thanks them because this is how great projects
> always starts.

"Everybody" is overestimation I think. It is not generally good to speak
that everybody will use something. Better if man speaks only for himself
or at least does research before saying about "everybody" or base his
opinion on some facts.

> If Calendar Base is not important for you then it should the same fo
> Typo3...

Try to control yourself and keep your emotions out of the list, please.
You do assumptions about other people's business without even knowing
them. Sorry, this is not very clever.

> Also when something is useless people usually tend to ignore it so your
> behavior is a litle paradoxal for me...

Yes, you are right. People try to ignore things that they consider
unimportant. But I never said that Calendar extension is unimportant,
this is fully your imagination. And it is completely wrong.

Dmitry.