[TYPO3] Overwriting BE Labels From XML locallangs

Lucas Thurston lucas at castironcoding.com
Mon May 8 22:10:35 CEST 2006

Krystian,
Tried it.  All I could get it to do is modify the original locallang.xml
file, which I could do myself.  I could be missing something,
however--is there a way to save new locallang values to without changing
the extension's locallang file?  I want to keep the labels around when I
upgrade next.

Lucas