[TYPO3] place files in pagetree

Robert Markula robert.markula at gmx.net
Mon May 8 20:46:29 CEST 2006

Robert John de Stigter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is it possible to place files in a certain page for download?
> For example I would like to hang a document under a page so the url will
> be a nice url instead of linking to file in the fileadmin folder.

Hi Robert,
I don't know if I'm on the right track, but reading the manual from the
'mm_cleanfilelink', there is a screenshot with a field labeled 'read
from path'. This extension basically allows you to customize file
downloads with templates.

Not sure if that is what you are looking for.

Regards,
Ro