[TYPO3] DKD Static Upload configuration

dave david-opyt at mythic.beasts.org
Mon May 8 18:55:32 CEST 2006

Hi
    I am having a go at installing the DKD static publish extension from
CVS as it looks to have all the functionality I need. I am using Typo3
version 4.0

I have installed dkd_staticpublish, and dkd_xmlimport from the CVS, it
looks like everything is working, but in the 'Import XML Data' section
there are no choices in the possible configurations, and nothing further
happens.

Have I missed some configuration somewhere?
in the installation of the Import XML extension it talks about a
config.txt, should I have one of these? if so what should be in it as
there doesn't appear to be an example one in the extension?

  thankyou
     Dave Ansell