[TYPO3] Beta Release of Calendar Base Extension

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 15:10:33 CEST 2006

That is a rude and useless comment IMO...
The guys (and especially Mario) have done a great job so far and they are
developping The Calendar that everybody would lik to use in the future and
because of that we should thanks them because this is how great projects
always starts.
If Calendar Base is not important for you then it should the same fo
Typo3...
Also when something is useless people usually tend to ignore it so your
behavior is a litle paradoxal for me...

Cheers,
Antonio

news:mailman.1.1147090894.5787.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...