[TYPO3] excess using CMS TYPO3 than anothers CMS?

Antonio Willybiro keiser_soze at hotmail.com
Mon May 8 15:05:25 CEST 2006

1) I often read here and there that you need to be a programer in order to
make a website with TYPO3 and I disagree withthat as even me who don't know
a single line of coding managed to make few websites with T3.
2) The community is great and very helpful. Simple example are this mailing
list for instance or the IRC Channel. Well I also beleive that it's because
of some people help that i managed to make few websites with Typo3. (Big up
to: Ries, sebkur, Cy, Staffan, dax77, yel, Maximo and my other folks...)

Cheers,
Antonio

"Gayus Wiratama" <www.gayus.biz at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mailman.1364.1147053294.7950.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
Dear all,

I have 75% done make a simple website with my non profit organization
project using TYPO3. FYI, im using TYPO3 for research in 1 month.

I need your one minute for give me input about what is the advantages/excess
using CMS TYPO3 than anothers CMS?

Your reply is very welcome and God bless you all.

Thx.