[TYPO3] TMailform

Tonni Aagesen goes.to at dev.null
Mon May 8 09:12:25 CEST 2006

rocky wrote:

> Did anyone use TMailform extension. This is my first time using it. I
> followed every step of the online documentation. I even copied the
> example html template under my fileadmin derectory. Yet nothing shows up.
>
> Can Anyone give me some hint please?

I might :)

Some users have reported an issue with a function, that tries to detect
wether the template is utf-8 encoded. If you're familiar eith PHP code,
you can try disabling that function. I haven't released any fix yet,
because there seems to be no pattern with regards to which setup
(server/php-version/typo3-version), that triggers the error.

Else, If you can look in your error_log and post the error, I might be
able to help you more.

--
Regards
Tonni Aagesen