[TYPO3] history / l18n_diffsource in FE-Plugin?

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Mon May 8 01:05:53 CEST 2006

ops, I mailed a draft by mistake.  The entire msg follows. Sorry m.

-------------------
Hello,

thanks to all who replied.
I guess I need to study things through.

Could somebody point out to me the lines of code (and/ot pages of a
tutorial) which produce the values to be INSERTed into a l18n_diffsource
field.
How do I understand what means a string as
a:21:{s:5:"CType";N;s:16:"sys_language_uid";N;s:6:...

thanks a lot
mario

--
mario <chiari.hm at flashnet.it>