[TYPO3] Moving border area under left, normal, right

Sven Albert-Pedersen alfa-x at web.de
Sun May 7 21:59:48 CEST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matyi Gábor" <gmatyi at freemail.hu>

> If I edit a page content, I see 4 columns: left, normal, right, and
border. It
> is possible move the border column under the left, normal, rigth column on
> the administrator area?

I think IF it would be possible, you'd have to change the source of the
T3-backend.
But IMHO it's an very unnecessary thing to do.

If you tell your editors, that the border content is the content, that is
shown at the ends of your pages they will easily understand.

On the other hand, they could use the front end editing.

Sven