[TYPO3] history / l18n_diffsource in FE-Plugin?

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Sun May 7 20:58:23 CEST 2006

mario a écrit :

> Still, I am not sure how to use it, I mean within your srfeedit.

The translation fields are not currently handled by this extension.

> Indeed, I do not know  how I could implement something as your
> sr_festival_entry within a multilingual environment: how do you do to
> apply the  "one-tree-fits-all-languages" concept as to let a (FE, or
> indeed even a BE) user to insert both an entry and its traslation?
> Am I asking too much?

I guess you would need to understand how it is done in the backend and
then improve sr_feedit or similar extension to support it. Note that, in
the backend, a record and its translation are two related records of the
same type.

Regards,
Stanislas