[TYPO3] Moving border area under left, normal, right

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Sun May 7 20:02:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

If I edit a page content, I see 4 columns: left, normal, right, and border. It
is possible move the border column under the left, normal, rigth column on
the administrator area?

I imageine this:

    left        |  normal  |  right
--------------|-------------|-------------
 content1  | content3 | content4
 content2  |                |
                     border
                    content5

I solved yet in the template, that the content5 is shown under all other
content. But I'd like to modify the administrator area, that the people that
will be work with this webpage, should see the same on the webpage and on the
administrator area.

Any idea?

Thanks

Gabor