[TYPO3] bugs.typo3.org

Krystian Szymukowicz t33k.RE.MO.VE at RE.MO.VE.prolabium.com
Sun May 7 16:06:47 CEST 2006

hello

I just want to ask if there is any reason why bugs.typo3.org are not
available for anonymous user. I mean I must login to search for bugs or
just to check reference from other post. It could be annoying. (I delete
cookies quite often so the option "Remember me" do not work for me).

I have checked some other projects:

http://bugs.mysql.com/
http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/query.cgi

and in these projects you do NOT have to be registered just to search
for bugs.

I would like to ask the men responsible for bugs.typo3.org if it can be
viewable by non logged user and if not why.

--
Krystian