[TYPO3] history / l18n_diffsource in FE-Plugin?

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Sun May 7 17:47:07 CEST 2006

Hello

thanks for the reply.

Still, I am not sure how to use it, I mean within your srfeedit.

I am not sure how to let a FE user to insert a value for a field Field
such that  $TCA["tx_bookdb_book"]["ctrl"]["transOrigDiffSourceField"] =
"Field"? Is this taken care of by your extension? I do not see how.

Indeed, I do not know  how I could implement something as your
sr_festival_entry within a multilingual environment: how do you do to
apply the  "one-tree-fits-all-languages" concept as to let a (FE, or
indeed even a BE) user to insert both an entry and its traslation?
Am I asking too much?

Thanks a lot
mario