[TYPO3] help needed - captions splits??

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Sat May 6 08:37:27 CEST 2006

Chi Hoang wrote:
> Katja Lampela schrieb:
>
>> I don't use css_styled_content - I did try that and voila: the
>> captions came back. But is it the only way - is it not possible
>> anymore to have caption splits with non-css_styled_content sites?
>

> Yes, it is possible - just read Joeys answer twice.

Hmm. I've read it thousands of times and these are the results:

in the ts setup:
tt_content.image.20.imageTextSplit = 1
 >> all the captions below every picture, so I have 10 pictures and each
one of them has the same 10 captions

in the ts setup:
tt_content.image.20.caption.split=1
 >> all the captions in one block below the whole picture block, so I
have ten pictures with no captions and all the captions in the bottom of
the page

and in the constants:
styles.content.imgtext.captionSplit = 1
 >> hides all the captions

So - I can't help my lack of brains and lack of capabilities of ts. :(
And I'm humbly asking for consultancy.

Katja