[TYPO3] help needed - captions splits??

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri May 5 19:54:16 CEST 2006

Hi all,

During the updating to TYPO3 4 I lost all the captions of multi image
elements: many pictures in one element with many captions, each in its
own line in BE and each below it's own picture in FE.

I have asked this question before, and I'm really sorry if it's
unnecessary to the list - but I just can't figure out what to do. I got
a friendly answer from Joey, but I have to surrender - I'm not clever
enough to follow his advise - I would need a simplier answer.

I don't use css_styled_content - I did try that and voila: the captions
came back. But is it the only way - is it not possible anymore to have
caption splits with non-css_styled_content sites?

TYPO3's inline help doesn't give solution either.

I'm not only greatful but also happy to pay for consultation.

Sincerely,
Katja