[TYPO3] Can't include default constants nad TS declaration (static/) from my ext

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Fri May 5 17:52:41 CEST 2006

Hello,

Sorry for spaming the list, it's the learning curve I want to beat.

I'd like to include a default contstants and TS declaration from my own
extension.
If I use the old way: ext_typoscript_config.txt it works (I mean kind of -
I have to templates on one page and I can edit constants in the Constant
Editor only in one template, whatever).

So I set up the 'static/' folder. Put there 'constants.txt' and
'setup.txt' and put ext_tables.php in main ext's folder with:
t3lib_extMgm::addStaticFile($_EXTKEY, 'static/', 'pi2.pl Last Global
Update Time');

I can see it in 'Include static (from extensions):' but nothing happens
when I include it.
I wonder what I'm doing wrong.

I'm including the extension this way in a template:
subparts.xxx < plugin.tx_pi2pllastglobalupdatetime_pi1
And it works, yet I don't have the default TS from static/ (for me its ok,
but I'd like to poblish the ext).

--

regards, Cyprian
http://pi2.pl ~ π^2 design project