[TYPO3] pro prazdnik v Kuldige

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Fri May 5 12:12:47 CEST 2006

Hi!

Cyprian Kowalczyk wrote:
>>> Sorry, this was not supposed to come here.
>> Мы все поняли, что ты хотел нам скасать. ;)=
> Да, да, мы знай Русски йазык оченъ харашо.
> До встречи.

I should be more careful next time ;) So many people speak russian here.
For those who did not understand: there were links to a parade of old
"soviet-time" cars, where we (me and my wife) plan to go tomorrow.
Message was intended to my wife but accidentally went here. :)

Sorry again. It is May, spring, all etc. causing a bit of mess :)

Dmitry.