[TYPO3] typo3 logic

Andrea Giorgini a.giorgini at norvlit.de
Fri May 5 09:14:04 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Andrea Giorgini wrote:
>> would like to understand the right logic in planning a website with
>> typo3. I have a static website, with people who meet to play football,
>> some information about each player, pictures, bla bla.
>
> Here is this "bla bla":
> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/player_profile_basic/current/
>
> Read tutorials first :)
>
> Dmitry.

Hey Dmitry,
happy to hear you again :-)
Yes, I did read this tutorial, that's also what made me ask this
question... Because I thought: should I write an extension every time I
have to build a website with some "DB" functionality? Or should I
instead be able to use the existing tables and extensions...
This is what I meant with "typo3 logic"..

Andrea