[TYPO3] imagemagick

edison edison at tu3w.net
Thu May 4 22:57:58 CEST 2006

Hi,
Recently I've installed Typo3 4.0 in a new server that has not imagemagick
implemented, so therefore I will be doing it the next days. Before that I
want to check which version should be better for Typo3, since at the forum
there were recommendations for version 4.2.6 over the latest 6.2.7.

What are the main differences and how much more load would have the server
in the case the latest version is installed?

Thanks for your comments,