[TYPO3] emails getting lost from sr_feuser_register

John Nicholas typo3user at mobosplash.com
Thu May 4 17:15:40 CEST 2006

I have sr_feuser_register setup on a site and a high percentage of
confirmation emails are not getting through. I am assuming that many are
getting blocked along the way by being suspicious somehow. Any advice or
sites on getting these kinds of emails through.

This server is not acting as the email server for this domain so I think
one major step would be to get typo3 or php to be sending the emails
through the clients smtp server.