[TYPO3] Writing a plugin: what is editorcfg.txt and how to attach a JS and CSS file

Cyprian Kowalczyk cyprian at pi2.pl
Thu May 4 14:44:00 CEST 2006

Hello,

I'm writing a plugin and wonder what is 'editorcfg.txt' file.
Where could I get some information about it?

Where should I look in order to learn how attach a JS and CSS file via my
plugin to page's header?
I'd like to put a CSS and JS file to my plugin directory and these files
should be automagically attached when the plugin is installed (I'd rather
not to put the CSS definitons into setup.txt, but have a separate file).

Thank you very much for your kind answers :)

--

regards, Cyprian
http://pi2.pl ~ π^2 design project

TYPO3 4.0 @ MAMP1.1 [Apache/2.0.54 (Unix) + PHP/5.0.4 DAV/2