[TYPO3] problem to update tt_news

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Thu May 4 14:29:19 CEST 2006

Alex Heizer schrieb:
> Try logging onto the server and deleting the temp files from /typo3conf.
> These will have names beginning with "temp_"
>
> Alex
>

> Andreas Balzer wrote:
>
>> Christopher schrieb:

>>> Did you read the manual? How about the section called "How to Update"?
>>>
>>> -Christopher
>>>
>> i read it a hundred times.. i don't know what to do.. I deactivated
>> the dkd extension, removed it from the server, tried that..,
>> reinstalled it.. i have done everything but this error occurs always..
>>
>> Please help me. I'm running against walls until now.. :-/
>>
>> Thanks for any help
>> Andreas
>>
>> P.S. Can i backup the files, delete all newsextensions and reset the
>> tt_news tables so i can start that from scretch on but do not lose data?

this does not help. I just noticed the following errors displayed in the
table of EM while looking at tt_news (current)
	Table error!

Database status: Probably one or more required fields/tables are missing
in the database!

Code warnings:
(developer-relevant)	Some tables or fields are missing!

This is the complete table:

General information:
Title:	News
inside.
Author:	Rupert Germann <rupi at gmx.li>
Version:	2.3.6
Category:	Frontend Plugins
State:	Beta
Shy?
Internal?
Depends on:
Conflicts with:
Suggests:
Includes modules:
Lock Type?
Modifies tables:

Installation status:
Type of install:	Local - Local extensions (typo3conf/ext/) - Local for
this TYPO3 installation only (Dynamic).
Double installs?	A "Global" extension with this key is also available on
the server, but cannot be loaded because the "Local" version takes
precedence.
Root files:	ChangeLog
class.ext_update.php
class.tx_ttnews_catmenu.php
class.tx_ttnews_itemsProcFunc.php
class.tx_ttnews_tcemain.php
class.tx_ttnews_treeview.php
ext_conf_template.txt
ext_emconf.php
ext_icon.gif
ext_icon__f.gif
ext_icon__h.gif
ext_icon__ht.gif
ext_icon__htu.gif
ext_icon__hu.gif
ext_icon__t.gif
ext_icon__tu.gif
ext_icon__u.gif
ext_icon__x.gif
ext_icon_ttnews_folder.gif
ext_localconf.php
ext_php_api.dat
ext_tables.php
ext_tables.sql
flexform_ds.xml
flexform_ds_no_sPID.xml
locallang.xml
locallang_csh_manual.xml
locallang_csh_ttnews.xml
locallang_csh_ttnewscat.xml
locallang_tca.xml
tca.php
Database requirements:	Tables:
tt_news
tt_news_cat
tt_news_related_mm
tt_news_cat_mm
Database status:	Table error!
Probably one or more required fields/tables are missing in the database!
Flags:	loadTCA
TCA
Plugin
Config template?	Yes
TypoScript files:
Language files:
Upload folder:	uploads/tx_ttnews/
Create directories:
Module names:
Class names:	ext_update
tx_ttnews_catmenu
tx_ttnews_itemsProcFunc
tx_ttnews_tcemain
tx_ttnews_tcemain_cmdmap
tx_ttnews_tceFunc_selectTreeView
tx_ttnews_treeview
tx_ttnews
tx_ttnews_wizicon
Code warnings:
(developer-relevant)	Some tables or fields are missing!
Naming annoyances:
(developer-relevant)	[exception]
Files changed?