[TYPO3] Templavoila: language / translations problem

Vandemaele David david.vandemaele at telenet.be
Thu May 4 11:01:05 CEST 2006

Vandemaele David schreef:
> During my search for a certain problem, I came across this message which
> describes my problem:
>
> "Instead of placing the copy (or is just a link?) on the French
> page/translation, it is placed on the default page/translation. Thats
> why the warning about "used multiple times" is shown, and also why the
> element does not show, when I select the French language dropdown."
>
> Looks like this is still a problem, or has there been already a solution
> provided?
>
> David

Ok, I could 'solve' this by copying the element to the other language.
However, if I logout, and login as the translator, I can't change the
content of the other language. But, I can change the content of the
localised item.

Is there a way the localised item is shown when I add the &L=1 to the
url? Because, only the copied element is shown with &L=1, and not the
localised item.

David