[TYPO3] tinyRTE - unable to create links

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Thu May 4 09:06:44 CEST 2006

Hi Jody. As stated in the TinyRTE manual, InlinePopups doesn't work with
TYPO3 v4.0 yet.

A quick'n'dirty metod to get insert links working, is to delete this folder:

typo3conf/ext/tinyrte/tiny_mce/plugins/inlinepopups/

--
Peter Klein/Umloud Untd

news:mailman.11085.1146683742.29768.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...