[TYPO3] Strange record labels after itemsProcFunc in TCA

Simon Tuck e-mailNO at SPAMeyejet.com
Thu May 4 03:47:59 CEST 2006

> be bracketed. but they're not. what's more in table #1 the 12 appears
> bracketed, while in table 2 the exact same TCA appears ok.

I lied. sorry, it's not the same TCA. But I believe I've identified the
problem. the label for the record is defined via TCA:
	'label' => 'field1',
	'label_alt' => 'field2,field3',
	'label_alt_force' => 1,
fields 1 through 3 all refer to a foreign table, and not the uid of the
foreign table. The 'label' is shown correctly, or at least without brackets.
Any additional fields are shown with brackets. I can shuffle the fields
(e.g. using field2 as label) and it's always the same 'label_alt' fields are
bracketed, label isn't.