[TYPO3] Static Publish from Adminpanel

Pablo Martinez pama at iname.com
Wed May 3 22:29:45 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

I am now playing with the Publishing to _real_ static pages (NOT
simulate static)
;-)
I am using T3 V4 with TV1.0.1

I am having problems with the addressing of the images and css files.

I made a directory directzly under html, named publish.

When I go to admin panel and press publish all pages are generated into
this folder.
Unfortunately the grafic headlines are addressed as
typo3temp/GB/f321d3a763.gif for example.

The problem is, that this directory is not found because it is on same
level as publish directory.
It is also not possible to publish directly under html.

Does anybody know a workaround, on how to address grafic headlines
images and css in published static pages?

Of course I do not want to change all files by hand...
:-)
Is there any documentation or how tos on that subject?

WOuld be very kind to hear from people who already did that static
publishing from admpanel.....

Thanx