[TYPO3] Typo3 4.0 with PostreSQL 8

mark.buss at gmxpro.net mark.buss at gmxpro.net
Wed May 3 21:55:29 CEST 2006

I just need a running core typo3 extension are not neccessary yet.
But I do not know how to install it without a mysql database. I have
tried it with expanding the localconf.php:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['dbal']['handlerCfg'] = array ('_DEFAULT' =>
array ('type' => 'adodb', 'config' => array('driver' => 'pqsql', )));

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'] = 'dbal,adodb'

But the install tool can not connect to the database server (empty
database exists). Another Php script using adodb is able to connect to
database.

I do not know if i have made anything wrong?

Kind regards
Mark Buss