[TYPO3] problem to update tt_news

Andreas Balzer eMail at andreas-balzer.de
Wed May 3 21:52:28 CEST 2006

I looked for all extensions ever installed on the server that are
influencing the news plugin. These are:
dkd_newsmulticats
news_plus

2.2.4
BOTH output an error message after the installing. The UPDATE option
does not appear in the drop down menu of EM. I tried that with dkd..
deactivated and news_plus deactivated.. (all combinations)

Well, the error does not disappear. (always reinstalled 1.0.4 before)

All 3 extensions are installed localy.

Please help me. I found nothing on Google or typo3.org.

Andreas