[TYPO3] Multisite Problem

Marco Fang marcofang at gmail.com
Wed May 3 20:09:37 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I'm using Typo3 3.8.1 and TemplaVoila 0.4.0 to build a multisite using
multi DNS domains and under the same database.
All sites using the same DS/TO record, and all TS configurations are the
same.
Corresponding domain record of each site had been set in each site.

The main site works properly.

Problems happen on rest sites.
The problem is menu of each site could be correctly displayed, but all
contents (Flexible Contents) are all gone.
I'm sure that there're contents of those missing ones in the backend.

How could I fix that problem?
Or could someone indicates me where should I look for the instructions?

Sincerely,
Marco Fang