[TYPO3] Templavoila: language / translations problem

Vandemaele David david.vandemaele at telenet.be
Wed May 3 18:00:15 CEST 2006

During my search for a certain problem, I came across this message which
describes my problem:

"Instead of placing the copy (or is just a link?) on the French
page/translation, it is placed on the default page/translation. Thats
why the warning about "used multiple times" is shown, and also why the
element does not show, when I select the French language dropdown."

Looks like this is still a problem, or has there been already a solution
provided?

David