[TYPO3] New TYPO3 installation with MSSQL support...problems

Mauro Lorenzutti mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com
Wed May 3 16:53:33 CEST 2006

Hi Martin,

> Hello all,

> So I'm trying to follow the directions here--

> http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/dbal/0.5.0/view/1/4/

> and install TYPO3 with DBAL so I can use MSSQL instead of MySQL.  I am
> having problems though.

> Anyone out there who has done this and would be willing to lend some
> experience/suggestions?  Anyone out there who has never done this but would
> still be willing to help?  :)

I'm trying to connect MSSQL with TYPO3 with the extension "rvt_adodb"
to use the DBHandler in my extensions. So I've some experience in
this. Can you give more details about your problems?

Regards,
 Mauro Lorenzutti

e-mail:  mauro.lorenzutti at webformat.com

WEBFORMAT srl | Corte Europa, 12 | I-33097 SPILIMBERGO PN
     Tel +39-0427-926.389  --  Fax +39-0427-927.653
       info at webformat.com  --  www.webformat.com