[TYPO3] RealURL and FE Admin Panel

H.Raudenkolb typo3 at iwelt.de
Wed May 3 15:11:15 CEST 2006

Hi there,

Cyprian Kowalczyk wrote:
> Hello board once again,
>
> Maybe I'm being monotopic, yet I have another concern about RealURL.
>
> I have FE Admin Panel enabled, but when I do anything via it (like
> pressing the '+' sign to expand it or change any value) its form
> redirects  me to my front page because form's action url is like:
> index.php?TSFE_ADMIN_PANEL%5Bdisplay_top%5D=1#TSFE_ADMIN
> It works, but I've to go back and reload the page to see the changes.
>
> Is there any way to patch this against RealURL?

apparently it's not RealURL per se, but Typo3 Version 4 (in connection
with either RealURL OR SimulateStaticDocuments) that's causing this
problem. I'm not using RealURl but SimulateStaticDocuments, and I have
the same problem since I upgraded to Typo3 4. It was working fine in 3.7
and 3.8.

Not a solution to your problem, but maybe it'll save you some time you
would have spent trying to debug RealURL...

cheers
Heike Raudenkolb