[TYPO3] Direct Mail Module does not appear in plugin list

Mr. Pine pine1455 at yahoo.com
Wed May 3 11:35:43 CEST 2006

Hi,
I'm trying to configure Direct Mail.
I created a Direct Mail folder SysFolder.according to directmail manual
  it should contains plugin Direct Mail.so I chose web\page and select
mail folder sysfolder and click on new content. but the problem is that
I can not find any plugin named "Mail Direct" in plugin list!!!
I installed tt_address,direct_mail_subscription,sr_feuser_register,
sr_email_subscribe,direct_mail(2.1.2) on typo3 3.8.

Any help or Idea!!

--M. Pine