[TYPO3] excludeUidList and REGISTER list

Sébastien Ioannitis-McColl Ioannitis at intracen.org
Wed May 3 09:48:34 CEST 2006

Hello

Thank you very much for that. This seems to be working... but...
In fact it works with the NO state, only problem is that I have IFSUB as well where it suffs everything. I am actually using the extension FOLDOUT_MENU which makes extensive use of all menu functionalities...

Do you have any trick for that as well?
Thanks
Seb

>>> info at cybercraft.de 03/05/2006 03:56 >>>

> I have a menu in which I would like to hide a list of pages which is
> stored in a REGISTER.  This REGISTER is instanciated using a query
> which grabs the list from a DB table.
>
> It seems that the excludeUidList property takes only a list of
> integers, but not a list of page UIDs/stdwrap. Therefore, the
> following does not work:
>
> excludeUidList = register:reg_myExclusionList
>
> Is there any way to work around that, keeping in mind that I cannot
> use a constant.

You can use "if" on any TMENUITEM.

So something like this should be working:

NO {
  allStdWrap.if {
    value.data = register:reg_myExclusionList
    isInList.field = uid
    negate = 1
  }
}